Wednesday 22 December 2010

Happy Holidays everyone

I hope 2010 has been good for you?

I've had plenty of sales in the shops this year, in fact, I'm close to a 100 sales across the net and at work in 14 months of selling.  And I've enjoyed blogging and meeting more fellow crafters.  It's been a particular pleasure to connect with Chris from Chrissys for cards and Cathy from Headpinwear on Etsy - I count both of them as great and supportive virtual friends. 



Chris sent me these beautiful cards and gift tags for Christmas - she is so talented!  And Cathy managed to span the miles from California to Coventry by getting me these fantastic beads sent from a supplier we've both used and love - Mintdestash on Etsy. 

Will be blogging soon about the power of luck in online selling soon - please look out for that if you're an online sellers - I would really love to hear your views.

There's still a couple of days to enter the Lonely Jewelers December giveaway - you could be adopting a pair of my snowpeople earrings if you win! Visit the blog here for details of how to enter.

Happy holidays to everyone celebrating this week and to all my lovely blog followers, and here's to a happy and successful 2011!

3 comments:

  1. Wishing you a lovely Christmas and a massive selling 2011 - your jewellery is beautiful and I have some now to prove it. Brilliant to have met you and count you as one of my best friends - even if it's through the net
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely items there, love those beads.

    2010 has been great for me, celebrating 10 months of self employment, its hard work but sure does beat going out to work for an ungrateful and grumpy boss for 13 years, LOL.

    Look forward to your next blog post, sounds interesting.
    have a great Christmas
    Lynda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really looking forward to reading your next post!! Thank you for your comments on my blog, I'm just popping over to have a look in your shops, happy new year, Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts here - the more, the merrier! I've had to enable word verification because of the amount of spam comments - sorry, I know it's a pain!

Related Posts with Thumbnails