Friday 2 November 2012

Folksy Friday: Christmas swaps

I've had the pleasure of doing lots of swaps or trades on Folksy and Etsy recently, and got some beautiful handmade gifts in return.  I can't posts pictures of what I've received, as they are mostly Christmas gifts for friends and family who might just see this blog!  So I've picked some random but stunning creations from each of the shops I've traded with.  Thanks to everyone who has agreed to swap with me - it has to be the best way to shop.  Click on the picture or the shop link to visit.  Enjoy!

Art in Wax on Folksy





Hopeful Hare on Folksy

AdienCraftsandGifts on Etsy (it's just the bandana for sale, not the gorgeous Schnauzer!)


Fabulous shops, aren't they?

Alison x




4 comments:

  1. Thank you for showing my Poppy painting here. It was great Christmas swapping / Shopping with you I love my bracelets so will my nieces :-)

    Hazel

    Art In Wax

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a lovely swap - thanks so much for showing my elephant handbag! Edwina :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a lovely swap - thanks so much for showing my elephant handbag! Edwina :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you :)

    It was great Christmas swapping with you (though I have to keep reminding myself that its a present)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts here - the more, the merrier! I've had to enable word verification because of the amount of spam comments - sorry, I know it's a pain!

Related Posts with Thumbnails