Sunday 9 January 2011

2010 Reading List

Here's what I read this year (a bit late, I know!):

My Antonia - Willa Cather
The Big Snow - David Park
The White King - Gyorgy Dragoman
Achilles - Elizabeth Book
*The Little Stranger - Sarah Walters
The House of Mirth - Edith Wharton
The Lacuna - Barbara Kingsolver
*The Glass Room - Simon Mower
The Good Man Jesus... - Philip Pullman
Trespass - Rose Tremain
One Day - David Nicolls
The Unnamed - Joshua Ferris
The Madonnas of Leningrad - Debra Dean
The 19th Wife - David Ebershoff
Cutting for Stone - Abraham Verghese
An Imaginary Life - David Malouf
*Brooklyn - Colm Toibin
Child 44 - Tom Rob Smith
*Await Your Reply - Dan Chaon
Tony and Susan - Austin Wright
*The Terrible Privacy of Maxwell Sim - Jonathon Coe
The Perfect Murder - Peter James
Not Untrue and Not Unkind - Ed O'Loughlin

and the stars (*) are the ones I really recommend!

What are your great reads of 2010?

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea to list all the books you read this year! I will be copying your list and taking it with me to book club. I read 'The 19th Wife' as a book club selection this year too. The historical based part was fascinating.

    Tina
    Off The Wall Expressions on Etsy

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts here - the more, the merrier! I've had to enable word verification because of the amount of spam comments - sorry, I know it's a pain!

Related Posts with Thumbnails