Wednesday 7 July 2010

BESTeam weekly feature: Ardent Reverie

This week I'm delighted to feature Ardent Reverie, a shop with hair accessories, scarves, hats and original painting galore!  The original artwork on Etsy is so interesting, I've chosen to focus on Ardent's paintings in the mosaic as well as two beautiful hairclips with peacock feathers and a lovely shade of amazonite blue-green.  These paintings have beautiful clean lines, I think, and a great use of colour.

Click on any of the images to be taken directly to the shop.


Ardent Reverie Ardent ReverieArdent Reverie
Ardent ReverieArdent Reverie Ardent Reverie


Ardent Reverie describe themselves as two crazy sisters, Melanie and Meghan Mina, working out of San Diego.  They must both have similar taste, because it's really hard to see a creative difference in the shop!

And I had to include this personalised message in a bottle pendant in my feature.  It's such a lovely and original idea!  Who would you buy it for and what would you write on the message?

You can find out more about the sisters at
their Etsy store,
their blog
and on Facebook

Click here to tweet: Ardent Reverie a beautiful Etsy store

1 comment:

Please share your thoughts here - the more, the merrier! I've had to enable word verification because of the amount of spam comments - sorry, I know it's a pain!

Related Posts with Thumbnails