Sunday 8 August 2010

Showcase Sunday: Bags, bags and some coasters



Two lovely bag shops this Sunday.  I nearly called this post 'Two lovely bag ladies' but realised just in time that might be misinterpreted!

Sim Ja Ta (aka Bags of Swank) makes these lovely animal inspired bags, as well as some crazy loud bags.  Of course, I had to pick the labradors to feature, as Lucca would never have forgiven me otherwise!











Next up is Not Just Handbags on Folksy.  Beautifully styled and made bags here. I love this vintage inspired clutch.  You could walk down the fashion runway with this and not look out of place!










Lastly, a quick shout out for Lemonade and Lamingtons, who was kind enough to nominate my blue glass bracelet for the Handmade and Fabulous blog this week.  Such a great varied shop, this one, with jewellery, crayon rolls, and some fantastic gift ideas. Like these lovely coasters - they would be a great man-present.

PS Next week I get to nominate for the Handmade and Fabulous blog, so be sure to visit.  I've picked three blue items, but you'll have to wait for the post to see who is featured.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the feature. Dont worry, I am getting quite used to be called 'the bag lady' been called worse!

    Lyndax

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts here - the more, the merrier! I've had to enable word verification because of the amount of spam comments - sorry, I know it's a pain!

Related Posts with Thumbnails