Tuesday 29 June 2010

What is it about blue?




 Couldn't resist doing a quick blog about this bracelet.  It combines two things I'm really wild about at the moment, the 'Picasso' lampwork beads that look like someone in the millefiori-making room has gone mad, and cobalt blue.






I haven't always liked blue so much - green used to be it for me, but I did read somewhere that it's the nation's favourite colour.  Who knows how they work that out?



Anyway, it's available in the Folksy or Dreamaid shops.  Do I want to keep it for myself?  Absolutely!

Solution: I'm off to break the habits of a lifetime and make a second one for me - belated birthday present!!




2 comments:

Please share your thoughts here - the more, the merrier! I've had to enable word verification because of the amount of spam comments - sorry, I know it's a pain!

Related Posts with Thumbnails