Thursday 10 June 2010

Dreamy Thursday - A green theme


Out in the countryside at the weekend, the profusion of different greens was spectacular and really made me think of how nature reflects her colours in plants and, happily for me, in gorgeous gemstones.  I've just added a page here on the blog about jewellery combinations which I really enjoyed putting together - please have a glance and see what you think.  In the meantime, here are some beautiful Dreamaid green makes with a touch of nature added!


dottery pottery the glitter tree




minXtures FFSC



SteamPunkGlass stowlyboxx 



1. A lovely cup of tea from dottery pottery
2. Beautiful necklace by the Glitter Tree
3. Cuddly greenfly by MinXtures
4. Three bags in one by FFSC
5. Green nebula pendant by Steam Punk Glass
6. Organza hair clip by Stowlyboxx




Click on any of the product pictures to go directly to the shops.


6 comments:

  1. I love your picks, especially Steam Punks pendant. Thank you for including my little Greenfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including me in your blog this week - you've got a great selection of lovely items x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very kind of you to choose my hair clip for your dreamy thursday,thank you very much!
    Jeanie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! Thank you so much for including one of my pendants! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is very kind of you to choose my hair clip for your dreamy thursday,thank you very much!
    Jeanie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great green picks! I'm mesmerised by SteamPunkGlasses pendants
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts here - the more, the merrier! I've had to enable word verification because of the amount of spam comments - sorry, I know it's a pain!

Related Posts with Thumbnails