Friday 4 February 2011

Sport - yes, sport!

So, it's the rugby season again.  Hubbie is watching Wales playing, I am passively listening to the commentary.  Occasionally, if it sounds like a really good match, I go over and watch.  Mostly, making jewellery and being on the PC are more interesting!!

So, this reminds me to give a shout out for my friend and neighbour's football blog. Rishi has been busy blogging about the end of the transfer season.  Check it out:

http://footballfussballvoetbal.blogspot.com/
Us bloggers need to stick together!

3 comments:

  1. Love sport to, and England have just won their first match!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, another rugby watcher eh? See my blog about tonights match at Cardiff - lol. Suffice to say, Hubby is not amused - guess who we're supporting....
    Jo. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry girls - football, rugby, tennis, cricket - one massive YAWN. Hubby similiar dislike of sport - he is watching James Bond film - another massive YAWN.....

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts here - the more, the merrier! I've had to enable word verification because of the amount of spam comments - sorry, I know it's a pain!

Related Posts with Thumbnails