Here are a few of my favourite items - click on the picture for more details:
1. This journal upcycled from a vintage novel has pages from the book interspersed with plain sheets!
2. This journal is in beautiful upcycled upholstery leather with a lotus motif
3. The vintage map is of Europe in 1939 and the Far East on the reverse. Perfect for history buffs!
4. Maroon leather journal with a beautiful green decoration.
5. A lovely fresh feel to this pocket sized journal
6. Mini albums with a die cut cover for your own picture - a perfect gift at $5!
If you're an arty or crafty person, you probably keep an ideas journal or a creative diary, collect photos for albums or scrapbooking and enjoy the feel of a beautifully made item. ConduitPress is bound to have something to interest you.
You can follow ConduitPress on her blog, on Facebook and on Twitter